PSD2 & SCA OVERVIEW:
PSD2 is a electronic payment services. It seeks to make payments more secure, boost innovation and help banking services adapt to new technologies. PSD2 is evidence of the increasing importance Application Program Interfaces (APIs) are acquiring in different financial sectors. PSD2 is the second iteration of the ‘Payment Services Directive’ (PSD) whereas Strong customer authentication (SCA) is defined as “an authentication based on the use of two or more elements categorized as knowledge (something only the user knows), possession (something only the user possesses) and inherence (something the user is).
Expected Level Of Attendees
- SvP / VP Corporate Strategy & Fraud, AML
- Heads of Innovation
- Heads of Business Transformation, Open Banking
- Project Managers PSD2
- Asset managers
- Head of Payments Security KYC / AML
- Programme Managers
- Implementation Managers
- Business Development Managers
- PSD2 Specialists
- Head of Retail Banking
- CEo/CIo/CTo and many more…
Key Topic To Be Discussed
- What are different Open Banking strategies in different regimes?
- What makes a certain regime in an Open Banking ecosystem successful?
- Organic Open Banking approach V/s forced compliance: which works better?
- How effective OB has been in bridging the gap between consumers and Banks?
- Why SCA Regulations needs an overhaul?
- Will Open-banking significantly reduce consumer loyalty towards banks?
- Open Banking APIs: How open should we be to Open Banking?
- How to deal with the challenge of breaking down trust barriers?
- How can Banks use Open Banking to catalyze innovation?
- How do Banks align standards and technologies to drive security and compliance?
- Technology: an infinite need for Open Banking success
- Why SCA could be a threat to unravel all the good work that OB has put in place?
- How API will make or break your success with PSD2 and Open Banking?
Chief Retail Banking Officer
Bank of Valletta plc
Dutch Payments Association
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Trusted hands behind us
Our Great Sponsors