PSD2 & SCA OVERVIEW:
Expected Level Of Attendees
- SvP / VP Corporate Strategy & Fraud, AML
- Heads of Innovation
- Heads of Business Transformation, Open Banking
- Project Managers PSD2
- Asset managers
- Head of Payments Security KYC / AML
- Programme Managers
- Implementation Managers
- Business Development Managers
- PSD2 Specialists
- Head of Retail Banking
- CEo/CIo/CTo and many more…
Key Topic To Be Discussed
- What are different Open Banking strategies in different regimes?
- What makes a certain regime in an Open Banking ecosystem successful?
- Organic Open Banking approach V/s forced compliance: which works better?
- How effective OB has been in bridging the gap between consumers and Banks?
- Why SCA Regulations needs an overhaul?
- Will Open-banking significantly reduce consumer loyalty towards banks?
- Open Banking APIs: How open should we be to Open Banking?
- How to deal with the challenge of breaking down trust barriers?
- How can Banks use Open Banking to catalyze innovation?
- How do Banks align standards and technologies to drive security and compliance?
- Technology: an infinite need for Open Banking success
- Why SCA could be a threat to unravel all the good work that OB has put in place?
- How API will make or break your success with PSD2 and Open Banking?
Head of Technology
Director of Studies, Prospective, and Training
Financial Markets Law International
Principal Banking Solutions Consultant – Fraud & Identity
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Product Manager Airlock
Ergon Informatik AG
Head of Division | E-money and payment institutions supervision
Bank of Lithuania
Policy Expert Conduct, Payments and Consumers Unit
European Banking Authority
Solutions Sales Consultant EMEA
Director, Fraud, Risk & Compliance EMEA
Trusted hands behind us
Our Great Sponsors