PSD2 & SCA OVERVIEW:
Expected Level Of Attendees
- SvP / VP Corporate Strategy & Fraud, AML
- Heads of Innovation
- Heads of Business Transformation, Open Banking
- Project Managers PSD2
- Asset managers
- Head of Payments Security KYC / AML
- Programme Managers
- Implementation Managers
- Business Development Managers
- PSD2 Specialists
- Head of Retail Banking
- CEo/CIo/CTo and many more…
Key Topic To Be Discussed
- What are different Open Banking strategies in different regimes?
- What makes a certain regime in an Open Banking ecosystem successful?
- Organic Open Banking approach V/s forced compliance: which works better?
- How effective OB has been in bridging the gap between consumers and Banks?
- Why SCA Regulations needs an overhaul?
- Will Open-banking significantly reduce consumer loyalty towards banks?
- Open Banking APIs: How open should we be to Open Banking?
- How to deal with the challenge of breaking down trust barriers?
- How can Banks use Open Banking to catalyze innovation?
- How do Banks align standards and technologies to drive security and compliance?
- Technology: an infinite need for Open Banking success
- Why SCA could be a threat to unravel all the good work that OB has put in place?
- How API will make or break your success with PSD2 and Open Banking?
Head of Technology
Director of Studies, Prospective, and Training
Financial Markets Law International
Policy Expert Conduct, Payments and Consumers Unit
European Banking Authority
Dutch Payments Association
Head of Division | E-money and payment institutions supervision
Bank of Lithuania
Chief Product Officer
Trusted hands behind us
Our Great Sponsors